Reddit user totallymatthew posted the above photo along with the remark: "Looks like the Ikea sign at Columbus Blvd. and Snyder Ave. got hit a little too hard." Some of our favorite responses:
· "I don't even wanna think about what the instructions to put it back together look like." · "Not to worry. I've got my allen wrench. I'll have it back up in no time."
· "But I need to buy a FORKSTROM, how will I know where to go now?!?!?!"
· "Sandy actually intended to destroy the entire building, but couldn't make her way out of the showroom floor maze."
· "That Ikea sign would look great above my Billy."
· "This is horrible! How will I get to John's Roast Pork?"