clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Family-Owned Italian BYOB Goes Up in Flames

Ristorante Longano, in Bustleton, suffered a serious fire last night that left one firefighter injured and left the restaurant with heavy interior damage. The Italian restaurant owned by the Berardi family from Longano, Italy, featured a wood-burning oven, but to our knowledge that doesn't generally cause large-scale fires like this one, which took an hour to control. There was an event scheduled for July 16—a cigar dinner with Nick Perdomo—the fate of which is now unclear. First Lorenzo's, now Longano's. No more, thank you.
· Firefighter injured battling Bustleton restaurant fire [6 ABC]