1) Main Line: Earlier this week, wild child-turned-jewelry designer Nicole Richie was spotted lunching at Paramour, the in-house restaurant of the Wayne Hotel. Richie's lunch companion, local PR pro Kristy Sevag, spills the beans on the sprite-like star.
2) Logan Square: Seeking a tropical escape on the cheap? The Four Seasons Philadelphia is giving Racked Philly readers a discounted day pass to their award-winning pool, which includes access to the hotel's jacuzzi, gym, saunas, and locker rooms with showers.
3) Center City: Philly's own Mitchell & Ness will drop a limited-edition run of authentic Michael Jordan jerseys over the course of nearly three years, each jersey celebrating the basketball star's career highlights. The first jersey in the season drops today, online and at Mitchell & Ness' Chestnut Street flagship.
4) Center City: Joan Shepp's eponymous boutique has found a shiny, permanent home at 1811 Chestnut Street—a two-story, 9,200-square-foot space that holds the promise of being Shepp's best store yet.
5) Queen Village: Congrats are in order for Queen Village's Bus Stop . The Fabric Row footwear boutique has been named the best boutique in the country by Footwear Plus magazine.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]