1) King of Prussia: The hiring process is underway for Uniqlo's King of Prussia Mall location, which is scheduled to open this spring in the lower level of The Plaza. Want to work for the Japanese fashion retailer? These facts about Uniqlo's corporate culture may cause you to think twice.
2) Market East: The empty space soon to be left behind by Kmart at The Gallery will house several smaller stores in an attempt to resurrect the mall as a "fashion destination," says PREIT. Cue major eye rolls and skepticism among Philadelphians.
3) Citywide: Without Walls, Urban Outfitters' new house brand of athletic apparel targeted to 20-somethings hoping to keep it toned between art class and DJ gigs at The Barbary, will launch March 1. The brand will be shoppable online and in select UO stores throughout the country, the list of which does not include Philadelphia. Burn.
4) Rittenhouse Row: Luxury lifestyle brand Calypso St. Barth will take over the two-floor building at 1613 Walnut Street, formerly home to longtime tenant Wok restaurant. Opening date TBA.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]