1) Citywide: Now that it's officially spring, Racked Philly has revamped the Home Goods 38, their comprehensive list of the Philadelphia area's 38 best shopping spots for home decor and furnishings. From kitchen ware and duvet covers to reclaimed furniture and lighting, these stores have everything you need to fill up your apartment, condo, rowhome, mansion—wherever you sleep at night.
2) Citywide: Racked Philly tapped photo blogger Conrad Benner (of Streets Dept fame) to reveal his favorite Philly shopping spots. Follow this link to learn where you're most likely to find Benner digging for vintage oxfords, dog-eared books, and bargain-priced estate furniture.
3) King of Prussia: The NYC-based fashion jewelry brand BaubleBar is coming to the KOP Mall for a temporary pop-up shop. The pop-up will showcase a capsule collection of the brand's trendy, statement-making pieces. Here's a sneak peek at the goods.
4) Northern Liberties: Black and white, neon, and crop tops dominate the racks over at Arcadia. Store manager Betsy Pierce shares styling tips and tricks, then reveals the Brooklyn designer you'll only find at the NoLibs boutique.
4) Bella Vista/Southwark: This one's for all you budget brides out there: Philly AIDS Thrift is hosting its first ever bridal gown sale this Saturday, March 23. The new, gently used, and vintage gowns—from labels like David's Bridal, Paloma Blanca, and Vera Wang—will be priced between $75 and $300.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]