1) Main Line: Ardmore's Suburban Square will add close to 4,000 square feet of space to the shopping center's existing Trader Joe's. A multi-story parking garage is in the works, too, along with a new, 26,000-square-foot strip of new retail space.
2) Philadelphia: Oprah decries John Wind's enamel pastel pendants to be a spring must-buy. No surprise, then, that the pendants are a runaway hit of the Philly designer's USA-made jewelry line.
3) Old City: Paging the "fantasically nonchalant": Distressed denim, athletic styles, and layered bohemian looks are on the racks at Third Street Habit for spring.
4) Philadelphia: From sunny golds and yellows to robin's egg blues, these 14 home decor accents will inject a little spring into your (door)step.
5) King of Prussia: Kate Middleton's label of choice, Hobbs, is coming to the KOP Mall for a temporary shop-in-shop at Bloomingdale's. The British label's popular frocks are worthy of a spot in your closet, even if you're not a touring duchesse.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]