1) Main Line: Urban Outfitters' "lifestyle experience" development (aka Devon Yard) has been put on hold by some allegedly seedy dealing. Proposed for the 6.5-acre site that formerly hosted Waterloo Gardens in the Main Line town of Devon, the URBN Inc compound was slated for a 2016 debut.
2) Citywide: Philly photo blogger Conrad Benner, the face behind Streets Dept, has partnered with Print Liberation to design this rad tee inspired by Benner's now-viral petition to resurrect late-night service on SEPTA.
3) Old City: Developing story: While Adresse shuttered its 45 North Second Street store seemingly overnight, the upscale designer boutique won't be gone for long; a new location (TBA) is in the works.
4) Main Line: Racked Philly's recurring Spring Forward feature is taking a peek at spring's top trends at boutiques around the area. First up: Bryn Mawr Ella's Grove, where bomber jackets, neoprene, and black and white are dominating the racks.
5) Rittenhouse Row: The best selling purse at Aoki is perfect for ushering in spring—and perfectly sized for stashing Cadbury Cream Eggs.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]