1) The Airport: Pilot & Captain, the travel-themed product line from Philadelphia graphic design house The Heads of State, is opening a store within the Philadelphia International Airport next month, marking the label's first venture into permanent brick-and-mortar.
2) Washington Square West: Here's how Ashley Corbett, the young new owner of Spruce Street's Philadelphia Bridal Company, hopes to catch the attention of Philly's brides-to-be.
3) Old City: You might need to pop a style Xanax to rock the season's leading trends at The Geisha House, but shop owner Cortney Cohen assures it'll be worth it for festival-ready lace and so-not-'90s chokers.
4) Philadelphia: Whether you're in search of a quick cash pay-out or just want to shop designer labels at a discount, these 11 consignment stores and resale shops have you covered.
5) Rittenhouse Square: Germaphobic Barbie's nail salon of choice, Lacquer Lounge, is opening a second Philly location, this time in Rittenhouse Square.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]