1) Philadelphia: Finally! After what seemed like an eternity of teasing, Joan Shepp has announced the opening date of her eponymous boutique's new location at 1811 Chestnut Street.
2) Manayunk: Attention, Manayunk denizens: The Philadelphia Fashion Incubator is heading to Main Street for a five-day-long pop-up shop next Wednesday. Get your hands on clothing and accessories by some of the region's very best fashion designers and entrepreneurs.
3) Rittenhouse Square: Opening early August, Vince's new store at 1701 Walnut Street will be one of the few locations selected to debut a brand-new offering from the LA-based contemporary fashion label.
4) Rittenhouse Square: Entering its final days as a standalone storefront, Plage Tahiti is now offering an additional 50% off sale prices. Translation: serious discounts on designer apparel from the likes of J Brand, Haute Hippie, Michelle Mason, and more.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]