1) Philadelphia: Racked Philly's Instagram roundup leads you to the local creatives who keep their hands busy with indigo dye, fabric bolts, metalwork, and silkscreen presses. These are the 20 designers and makers, movers and shakers making It happen.
2) Cherry Hill, N.J.: Uniqlo made it public yesterday that a fourth Philly-area store is in the works, confirming the breaking news Racked Philly brought you nearly three weeks ago.
3) King of Prussia: Target's sprawling King of Prussia location—reportedly the largest Target store on the East Coast—will open this weekend, and it's pretty much guaranteed to be a sh*tshow.
4) Philadelphia: Read how a local barista parlayed her mistreatment by Philly city employees into an all-expense-paid trip to American Apparel's Los Angeles HQ.
5) Philadelphia: Summer skin reset! Racked Philly has rounded up five of the best facials in Philly, including one that many locals consider to be their own little secret.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]