It's been awhile since we last checked in on Twin Silo Farm, the extravagant 100-acre property in Doylestown. When we last wrote about the circa-1710 stone farmhouse in 2014, it was on the market for $10.5 million—today the asking price sits at $8,860,000. And perhaps in an attempt to attract more buyers, the updated listing now mentions that there's a llama house. Because llamas deserve love, too.
Here is a long list of more ridiculous amenities that Twin Silo Farm features:
· A 2-acre lake that has its own private island and swans
· An entertainment pavilion
· A heated pool
· Tennis court
· 3-bedroom guest house
· Hedge maze
· 6 bedrooms
· 7 full, 2 half baths
· 2-story master suite
· and "plenty of room for a helipad!"
· 5727 Twin Silo Rd., Doylestown [Addison Wolf]
· Circa-1710 farm with 100 acres and a hedge maze asks $10.5M [Curbed Philly]