Glendower Farm just hit the market at the modest price of $4,999,000, and features six bedrooms, five and a half baths, and over 8 acres of land. The plot of land was originally granted to William Penn by King George, then purchased in 1698 by 4 Quaker brothers from the Evans family, considered to be the founders of Gwynedd. The current main residence was originally constructed in 1699 as a log cabin and expanded to create a stone manor home in 1750. The property also features a 3-story stone barn, which has been rebuilt and renovated to service the pool, spa and tennis courts. Features include original, perfectly restored hardware, millwork, moldings, architectural designs, wide plank floors, 10 fireplaces with 18th century surrounds and mantles, deep set windows with 18th century leaded glass, completely updated electric, plumbing and HVAC systems, and a new cedar shake roof.
· 1221 Meetinghouse Road, Gwynedd, PA [Estately]