· Philly fund for rehabbing abandoned properties running out [Newsworks]
· Will Smith is not a Scientologist [Philly.com]
· PMA bringing art to East Passyunk [Passyunk Post]
· Woman digs up father's grave to search for "real will" [NBC]
· Philadelphia's first furniture bank opens [Daily News]
Comment of the day:
"My biggest complaint about this beast is its interaction with the street. The half-block expanse of stone, steel doors, and prison windows are a giant middle finger to neighbors.
I don't care what it looks like from inside, because I'll never be in it anyway." —ambiguator [Don't Shoot the Messenger. Latimer House is Still on the Market]