"Most important to council members, Squilla said, will be that the proposed tax break for PREIT doesn't harm the underfunded School District. Council could grant approval by mid-June, with PREIT then quickly breaking ground."
· The new Gallery: 'Not just another mall' [Philly.com]
· Landlords who owe taxes are being denied rental licenses, no eviction rights [PDQ]
· 9th and Wharton development met with opposition [Passyunk Post]
· Philly zoning code may soon contain the phrase "wacky-waving, inflatable arm-flailing tube persons" [Plan Philly]
· Science festival returns [Uwisuhu]