We know property listings can get a tad past themselves. But clocking in at just over 400 words, the 'summary' for this eight-bedroom, seven-bath Elkins Park estate, dubbed Sylvan Edge, is asking a bit too much of our time. Shark Tank's on tonight. We got ish to do. Here's the lowdown:
· Asking price: $1,249,000
· Apparently recognized by "Architectural Digest and the University of Pennsylvania for its commanding design and craftsmanship"
· Marble, wrought iron abound
· There's a "fun, entertaining bar area"
· Kitchen features an eight-burner Viking range
· There may or may not be some whisking away to another time
· Artist's studio above the three car garage
· Original servant's call switches
· There's a pool
· 429 ASHBOURNE ROAD, ELKINS PARK, PA [Estately]
· Newsflash: Philadelphian House-Hunters Not Looking For NYC [Curbed Philly]