"This is the perfect time to do this. This will also create an area where we can get more development, hopefully add more businesses in the area and raise our tax base. The whole thing about our school district is, how do we get more funding?"
· Center City elevated rail park now on fast track [Philly.com]
· Drexel's new quad is gonna be pretty fancy [Philly Mag]
· The Manayunk apartment from hell [PDQ]
· Chinatown: The gate that almost wasn't [Billy Penn]
· Auction of nearly 200 properties in June circumvents Land Bank, which "isn't yet operational enough" [PlanPhilly]
· Access to primary care in Philly varies greatly by neighborhood [Newsworks]