Looks like Bart Blatstein's plans for a mega-development at S. Broad Street and Washington Avenue are finally forging ahead. Plan Philly reports that an appeal has been posted to the Department of Licenses and Inspections for the developer's mixed-use project, which was first proposed in 2014. The appeal requests a permit to build, well, quite a lot:
· A 371-foot-high building for commercial and residential use with roof decks
· Parking garage from the first to third floors with 882 spaces and 357 bicycle spaces
· 80 visitor accommodations from the 1st and 9th floors
· A hotel lobby on the 1st floor and hotel on the 4th
· 11 retail and commercial spaces
· 944 multi-family units
Told you it was massive. The proposal is expected to go to the Civic Design Review and Planning Commission next month.