Good news about the Divine Lorraine just keeps coming: The apartments are now available for pre-leasing.
Last week while on a tour of the historic hotel we learned that the apartments would be complete by the end of the year. And yesterday, a Craigslist ad was posted advertising a pre-leasing special for 1- and 2-bedroom units.
We reached out to the folks at EB Realty and they confirmed to Curbed Philly that this is not a drill. Regional property manager Ed Casella said, "The ninth floor is the first floor we're rolling out. The floors are in, the tile is laid out, and the granite will be installed within a couple of weeks."
Casella did clarify, however, that while they're a week ahead of schedule, the apartments won't be ready until between November and January. "We're tracking nicely at this point," he said.
Here's what we can expect so far in terms of finishes and amenities:
- Stainless Steel GE Appliances including Dishwasher and Microwave
- LG Washer and Dryer in ALL units
- Granite Counter Tops
- Modern Plank Flooring
- Vintage, industrial light fixtures
- Plenty of Closet Space
- Subway tiled showers
- Ceramic tiled bathroom floors
- Premium shaker birch wood cabinets
- Commercial/Fusion style kitchen faucets
- Contemporary bathroom fixtures
- Restaurants & Shops on main level
- 24/7 doorman
- On-site fitness center
- Resident Lounge
One-bedroom units will start at $1,325 and two-bedrooms will start at $2,540. For the pre-leasing special, the second month is free on all two-bedroom units.
"We think they’re priced very appropriately and competitively with a lot of our other projects on the North Broad corridor and we have the added value of being in the Divine Lorraine Hotel," said Casella. "It's really just a labor of love for us—the fact that it's actually happening adds a cherry on top for us."
- Divine Lorraine apartments will be ready by end of the year [Curbed Philly]