Spring is almost here—we’ve gotten a taste of it recently—and with its formal arrival later this month will come a lot more outdoors time and a lot more interaction with the built environment and the streetscape.
That leads us to our latest open thread: What’d you love the most about Philadelphia? Maybe it’s the parks. Or the museums. Or, heck, even the public transportation in a love-to-hate sort of way.
It could be an aspect of the region’s climate, or the makeup and the moxie of its people. Or do you just really, really dig Louis Kahn?
There is the history, too. So much history.
What will get you out of the house this spring? What’d you love most about being here? Sound off in the comments section below.
- 17 hidden gems of Fairmount Park [Curbed Philly]
- $8M Museum of Sports coming to Philly in 2019 [Curbed Philly]
- Where Philly households are underserved by transit, mapped [Curbed Philly]
- Louis Kahn and his Philadelphia architecture revolution [Curbed Philly]
- 14 American Revolution sites to see in Philadelphia [Curbed Philly]
- Black History Month in Philly: 14 important sites to visit [Curbed Philly]